We hope you're delighted with everything you buy from us, but we do understand that you may need to return things sometimes. Our returns policy is detailed below.
Any items bought as gifts from 1st November 2017 can be returned until the 15th January 2018 for an exchange or a refund. The extended Christmas returns period applies to all products that can normally be returned for exchange or refund, in line with our usual returns policy. Your statutory rights are not affected by this policy.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Jump Around.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear).
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a gift card or gift wrapping service).
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.